SEO & Content Executive, Retail, Hull, to £35k + benefits.
Our client is a market leader, currently embarking on a hugely exciting period of digital transformation. Following significant investment in infrastructure to support their digital ambition, the company is now looking to hire a talented SEO & Social Executive, to compliment their fast growing and highly talented digital team.
From analysing competitor domain authority and planning outreach and link building strategy, to writing blog content or updating the company’s social media channels, you’ll have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of SEO tasks, and you’ll impress with your up-to-date knowledge of current SEO thinking and trends.
With at least 1 year’s experience and a solid working understanding of technical, and content SEO, you be joining a team with outstanding opportunities for personal development, in a highly dynamic and forward thinking business.
You’ll be passionate about how digital can change the face of a business, and working closely with other specialists on your team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the companies evolution as it goes through a hugely exciting period of digital transformation.
- Implement technical on-site SEO.
- Optimisation of site content and landing pages.
- Conduct link acquisition & outreach research.
- Define, plan & implement off-site SEO activity for company websites.
- Competitor analysis and monitoring competitors’ back link / DA profiles.
- Build relevant links & take ownership of health of back link profile.
- Social media management across all platforms.
- Support the wider business in implementing social media campaigns.
- Produce SEO & Social Media reports for management team.
- Leverage PR & Marketing efforts to further SEO goals & objectives.
- GAIQ qualified with a minimum of 1 year’s experience in SEO position.
- Desire to constantly improve SEO knowledge.
- Good knowledge of Outlook & MS Office suite.
- Engaging writing style with high degree of literacy.
- Experience managing social media accounts & campaigns.
- Strong numeracy skills.
- Able to meet deadlines by prioritising workload.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Highly analytical.
- Experience using Google Analytics & other SEO management tools.
What to Expect
- The opportunity to take an active role in digital transformation
- Excellent working environment in a new, purpose built digital centre
- Excellent benefits including medial insurance & life assurance
- Gym membership
- Company pension scheme
- 24 days annual holiday + salary sacrifice option to buy an extra
- Potential relocation allowance (remote working will be considered)
- A competitive base salary to £38k
Closing date: Friday 8th September 2017
For further information on this, or other roles, please call us on 0207 127 5238 or email us on email@example.com