Global Head of Digital Transformation, B2B service provider, London, to £110k + benefits
A leading PLC, our client is one of the largest providers of managed recruitment services, and specialist staffing solutions in the world. With operations spanning the UK, North America, APAC and Australasia, their highly diverse brand portfolio includes some of the most respected, and instantly recognizable recruitment brands.
Chosen by some of the largest organizations in the UK and internationally, the business enjoys a strong reputation built on true market expertise and a candidate-centered approach, enabling their clients to capitalize on a large, motivated workforce, across the commercial and public sectors in the UK and mainland Europe.
In order to meet the evolving needs and expectations of clients and candidates, and to support it’s wider commercial objectives, the business is looking to appoint a highly talented and commercially astute Head of Digital Transformation, to help lead their brands through a hugely exciting period of digital transformation and cultural change.
Opportunities to drive change, with this scale of brand ubiquity, are few and far between, and for the right candidate this will be a career-defining move.
You’ll have 10 years + demonstrable experience of defining and implementing digital marketing strategy, with a focus on maximizing sales and profitability, and broad experience of leading large-scale digital transformation projects.
Adept at navigating complicated matrix structures, and building effective business relationships to achieve commercial objectives, you’ll be a passionate evangelist of how digital can fundamentally change the way a business takes its product to market.
With a deep knowledge of existing and emerging channels, you’ll be able to help others understand what ‘digital best practice’ looks like. Above all, you’ll be sensitive to the challenges that digital change can bring. You’ll want to inspire others, and you’ll want to take them on the journey with you.
- Disseminate centralized best practice & foster a ‘digital-first’ approach.
- Foster relationships with leadership across a localized brand portfolio.
- Lead, inspire & develop a team of talented digital marketing specialists.
- Define & implement the global digital strategy, KPI’s & success measures.
- Ensure alignment across brand portfolio, sales, marketing & digital.
- Accountability for the digital P & L.
- Ensure digital real estate availability, functionality & usability is world class.
- Work with brands to identify & deliver digital products & service opportunities.
- Oversee customer acquisition via bought, earned & owned media channels.
- Lead improvements to user experience & site conversion across brands.
- Sponsor & manage key business transformation projects & initiatives.
- Ensure regular reporting & insight to stakeholders & senior leadership.
- Ambition to work for a world class, market-leading PLC.
- Abreast of industry trends, technology, and what’s coming next.
- 10 years + demonstrable exp. defining & implementing digital strategy.
- Demonstrable experience leading large-scale digital transformation.
- Strong team management, mentoring & leadership skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management, within complex matrix structures.
- Strong commercial acumen, with a focus on sales & profitability.
- Highly analytical, with deep site optimization & conversion knowledge.
- Ability to work to deadlines with rapidly changing priorities.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills – to board level.
- Experience of Sitecore CMS highly advantageous.
What to Expect
- A highly competitive base salary to £110k
- Benefits include company pension & discretionary bonus
- Excellent progression & development opportunities
- 25 days holiday
- Fantastic central London office
For further information on this, or other roles, please call us on 0207 127 5238 or email us on email@example.com