Senior Client Services Partner, Digital Marketing Agency, London, to £80k + benefits.
Our client is one of the UK’s leading, independent digital marketing agencies. A multi-award winner and rated as ‘outstanding’ by the best companies accreditation system, they can be found in the Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for.
A true leader in their field, the business is looking for an ambitious and experienced Senior Client Services Partner, to join their talented London team. This is an excellent opportunity to work with some of the most prestigious clients in the market, and carries excellent personal development opportunities.
With an exemplary eye for detail, you will play a significant part in the agency’s ambitious plans for growth and will be adept at spotting new business opportunities. You’ll be dealing with senior clients and prospects and will demonstrate a deep online marketing knowledge and considerable experience of leading key campaigns for major clients across multiple sectors.
You’ll oversee the development of integrated, multi-channel campaigns and will consult with clients on the cross-channel effectiveness of their online marketing spend. Managing a team of 4 – 6 Account Executives and Account Managers, you’ll form an integral part of the Client Partner team, and the wider Client Services team.
- Inspire & lead a team of Account Directors, Account Managers & Executives.
- Oversee the planning, forecasting & project management for the team’s client portfolio.
- Manage performance & development of client services team.
- Provide ongoing development opportunities for direct reports, including appraisals & objectives.
- Ensure effective multi-channel campaign strategies for CP team clients.
- Help design & manage delivery of client campaign reporting.
- Principle senior level contact for client campaign strategy & client queries.
- Oversee communications & organise / attend regular meetings with direct clients.
- Develop relationships with key senior level client contacts.
- Take ownership of teams quarterly forecasts, targets, revenue & invoicing.
- Identifying new revenue opportunities in existing & emerging channels.
- Coordinate & lead pitch processes for major new business prospects.
- Work with other department heads to improve processes & working practices.
- Ownership of client services systems roadmap, ensuring tools are fit for purpose.
- Agree what ‘best in class’ looks like & champion best practise within the business.
- Develop a client profitability strategy.
- Work with the business to review staffing needs & team structures.
- Regular public speak & blog contributions.
- Experienced leading, managing & developing a talented team.
- Highly strategic with a deep, working knowledge of online marketing & best practice.
- Commercially astute, highly analytical & strong on the numbers.
- Ambitious & keen to be part of a marketing leading team.
- Ability to plan & manage multi-channel digital campaigns for leading major brands.
- The ability to work with new business teams to generate & convert opportunities.
- Experience managing budgets & billings processes.
- Able to focus on client requirements & build lasting commercial relationships.
What to Expect
- A highly competitive base salary, to £80k.
- The opportunity to join a highly talented, market leading team.
- Work with the most respected tier one brands in the market.
- Excellent personal development opportunities.
- Generous annual holiday entitlement.
- Fantastic working environment.
For further information on this, or other roles, please call us on 0207 127 5238 or email us on email@example.com